Monday, December 28, 2009

Does horse shampoo really help thicken and grow?

It was a huge fad in the early 1990s but honesty it was just a fad. For the most part, it was so heavy it weighed your hair down and although you can still purchase it in your local wal-mart, the fad died down for a reason - it wasn't great.





It didn't thicken your hair, it only coated it. That's not healthy for your hair and that's really the reason people stopped using it.Does horse shampoo really help thicken and grow?
I don't use horse shampoo, but I do use Shapley's MTG. It's safe for humans, but it's marketed for horses. Sounds gross, I know, but it makes my hair grow like a weed. I get about 1 in. a month with it. It's sulfur-based, so I'm guessing that's what is behind the growth.





It doesn't thicken my hair, though.Does horse shampoo really help thicken and grow?
No its too mild.





hear is a latest






























































JUMBO shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment