Monday, December 28, 2009

Any special shampoo/treatmeant out there to help THICKEN my hair?

I am a 20 year old female and as I began to age, I realized my hair starts to thin dramatically...that's totally embarrasing! Are there any recommenced products out there?? I've tried a few hair thickening products, but I think it's just bogus stuff. Never had worked for me.


So do i have to end up looking like this for the rest of my life?Any special shampoo/treatmeant out there to help THICKEN my hair?
I've used a product called 'Nioxin', it came in a white bottle and really helped thicken up my hair.





I had to buy it from a hairdresser, though. Not like in a supermarket or chemist or anything.Any special shampoo/treatmeant out there to help THICKEN my hair?
I've used that horse mane/tail shampoo %26amp; conditioner and it made my hair healthier %26amp; thicker. You might try that. Have you spoken to a dr about this? You might have a deficiency of some kind that's causing it too?? Dunno but I'd ask a dr.
not to make fun or anything but try rogaine. there is a product for women. it happens to a lot of people, don't ever get emberassed on the way you look. keep your head up.
herbal essences is amazing for all types of hair and smells amazing!
there is some in the mens section


try rogaine it is over the counter now


or get hair transplant's

No comments:

Post a Comment