Monday, December 28, 2009

What shampoo thickens your hair? and which shampoo is anti-flat?

My hair is really thin and flat. And also I have really little hair.What shampoo thickens your hair? and which shampoo is anti-flat?
Bumble and Bumble Gentle shampoo, Super Rich conditioner, Thickening Spray. I got back from the salon and i have really thin hair and she cut it at my shoulder with lots of layersand recomended these products for my ultra thin hair and it works!What shampoo thickens your hair? and which shampoo is anti-flat?
Sunsilk anit-flat is cheap where I live and it works really good. they have a collection of anti flat stuff.


Shampoo, conditioner, and anti-flat creme.


remember its the yellow sunsilk!
pantene pro-v full and thick
I don't know about making it thicker...My just got thick on it's own. But the Sunsilk Anti-Flat shampoo, conditioner, and cream stuff works SO well. Put the cream stuff in your hair after you wash it (only use a little bit). Flip your head upside-down and blowdry it like that. It will get so much volume in it.
Sunsilk anti flat is for flat hair obviously, which gives you body and lots of volume for your hair, you can get a free sample at sunsilk.ca
Pantene is really good for ur hair. And it makes ur hair shinier.

No comments:

Post a Comment