Monday, December 28, 2009

I need help finding a shampoo conditioner that thickens my hair dramatically?

Hi, well, as you read above, I'm looking for a cheap shampoo conditioner, or maybe a certain brand I'm used to using, like head and shoulders, that would work dramatically because I have extremely, EXTREMELY straight and thin hair. And, I have scene hair, so I really want some dramatic volume going on in my hair...





I'll appreciate it if you answer this.(:I need help finding a shampoo conditioner that thickens my hair dramatically?
it's not cheap, but pure abundance shampoo and conditioner from aveda is amazing. i always want my hair to be thick and look big with lots of volume, so i also use pure abundance hair potion. it poofs it up reeeeeally great. i'm in cosmetology school and whenever i give someone a ';scene'; haircut, these products work great and they really love them.


also, unfortunately nothing you can buy from like walmart or target will ever do as good of a job as professional salon products :/ so i really couldn't tell you anything cheap that would do as good of a job.





i hope i could help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment