Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone know any good thickening shampoos?

Neways makes a hair care line called Keratonics, and one of the shampoos is Volumizing Shampoo which works really well. I was looking for a good shampoo and conditioner that would also be healthy for my hair, and I like them so much I decided to be a distributor. There's no harmful chemicals -- you can check in ';Skin Deep'; at http://www.ewg.org to see some of the companies that are still using questionable and even dangerous ingredients...





http://www.neways.comDoes anyone know any good thickening shampoos?
I got the shampoo called DADDY-O it works really goos. My hair used to be really really thin but since i have been using that my hair has thickend up a load! It makes your hair smell like blue berrys and it is the BEST stuff you can get because its natural none of that Toxic stuff. Its available from lush for 拢4.99 the budget bite but its totally worth it.





My moms a beaty therapist. Trust me its the best stuff you can get!Does anyone know any good thickening shampoos?
Ojon is great, and it's natural. It is very good for your hair, so you won't be using lots of damaging chemicals, which is always good to know!





You can get it from qvc - look it up in their website qvcuk.com
Yes actually-i just got Joico Body Luxe shampoo and conditioner and its really nice. Smells great and made hair look really good
Try Amy Winehouse's new hair care range, it's called 'Go and Wash'.

No comments:

Post a Comment