Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best hair thickening shampoo?

the best shampoo is Thermasilk, I have tried every shampoo on the market, and it is the best, It always leaves your hair soft and shiny. I would recommend it to anyone.What is the best hair thickening shampoo?
mane 'n tailWhat is the best hair thickening shampoo?
Sunsilk Anti-Flat shampoo works fairly well; it contains collagen and I used it for a little while. I don't think my hair is as thin as it used to be.
Its not the shampoo my dear, its the food your eating you must try to eat more healthier food inorder to make your hair thicker and better.
id have to say nioxin its awsome!!!
shampoo will never thicken your hair.its all gimmic. you need good contolled food. and vitamine E to you hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment